Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My day job is wine buyer for a local gourmet food shop.......

though I would rather be out picking most days, I need to pay the rent!  So tonight, as a result of my wonderful friend and wine mentor, Jack Scully of Easterly Wine, I'm savoring a glass of Marr Petite Sirah.  I'm not well versed yet in all the appropriate adjectives to describe this wine, suffice it to say: it's delicious!


The snow is finally receding and the days, (thankfully), are getting longer.  The dogs are enthusiastic adventurers; today we finally were able to go through the woods for the first time since late fall.



These are pieces I picked up today.  I've been wearing the pendant since I found it......Unless someone buys it on Etsy, it may end up staying in my collection!  The small mid-century Chinese rug depicting a dog is soulful against a rich indigo ground.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Inoneta
    Just wanted to make a comment on that little dog rug you posted up in March last year, it
    remained me of a tiger rug(Mongolian), I bought for my 9yrs old daughter late last year, I put the rug down in her room and within a week all the baby things she had vanished from the room and suddenly the place became a young ladies bedroom.

    ReplyDelete